NanoPhotometer® NP80 Touch
Best in Class Microvolume and Cuvette Spectroscopy Measurements
The Implen NanoPhotometer® NP80 Touch combines the power and precision of cuvette-based and microvolume spectroscopy with the convenience of a lightweight portable instrument with built-in 7 inch LCD glove compatible touchscreen and flexible unit control options. A built-in vortex provides sample uniformity for the highest degree of accuracy with the smallest sample volume of as little as 0.3 ul. Easy sample application is enabled by the illuminated quartz sample surface.
- Scan range 200 - 900 nm, measurement time 3.5 s
- Broad detection range - dsDNA: 1-16,500 ng/ul, BSA: 0.03 - 478 mg/ml
- Full photometric range up to 2.6 Å for cuvette readings
- Independent of surface tension and evaporation-free
- No need for routine calibration checks
- Stand-alone or remote operation
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- Complete data as Excel or PDF
Request a Demo
We'd love to show you how the NanoPhotometer® instruments work and how they can fit into your workflow. Please complete this form to request a product demonstration, and a BioCat representative will contact you shortly.
NanoPhotometer® Instruments Overview