Surface plasmon resonance is the gold standard technique for measuring binding kinetics.
OpenSPR developed by our new partner Nicoya is the world’s only benchtop surface plasmon resonance (SPR) instrument. It provides high-quality, label-free interaction analysis for a fraction of the cost of existing solutions. The unique nano-structured sensor surface uses localized SPR (LSPR) to deliver repeatable, highly sensitive kinetic data.
OpenSPR Benchtop Surface Plasmon Resonance Instrument
- Smaller and more affordable system
- More robust against vibration and mechanical noise
- More repeatable and replicable kinetic data
- No strict temperature control required
- User-friendly with low maintenance
Request a Demo
We'd love to show you how the OpenSPR instrument works and how it can fit into your workflow.
Please complete this form to request a product demonstration, and a BioCat representative will contact you shortly.