EVeryRNA EV RNA Purification System
Extracellular vesicles (EVs) harbor many different types of RNA that can affect and reflect cellular physiology. But fully understanding EV biology and finding robust EV RNA biomarkers is dependent on the quality of your RNA isolation method.
The new EVeryRNA EV RNA Purification System developed by our partner SBI is a column-based, phenol-free way to purify the full range of RNAs hidden within EVs, even the very small RNAs. EVeryRNA streamlines your workflows by delivering a highly concentrated prep - just 10ul final volume - and is completed in less than 30 minutes.
- High-yield exoRNA isolation completed in <30 minutes
- Phenol-level yields with a safer column-based method
- Small-volume elutions yield more RNA for downstream reactions
- Highly pure RNA by using the included DNase I
- Compatible with RNA-seq and miRNA profiling
- Works with EVs isolated with commonly-used methods, such as ExoQuick, SmartSEC, and ultracentrifugation