COVID-19 Detection Workflow
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is commonly diagnosed through the use of real-time RT-PCR assays for the in vitro qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in respiratory specimens.
BioCat offers CE-IVD kits for the complete COVID-19 detection workflow.
Swab or Saliva Sample Collection & Preservation
Safe collection, transport and preservation of respiratory samples. Preserved RNA, including viral RNA, is stable for 2 months at room temperature.
Isolation of Viral RNA from Respiratory Specimens
High-quality total RNA, including viral RNA, from fresh and preserved saliva or swab samples.
SARS-CoV-2 Detection by Real-Time RT-PCR
Ready-to-use kits containing everything required for the detection of SARS-CoV-2-specific genes.
COVID-19 TaqMan RT-PCR Kits (Charité Berlin)
- SARS-CoV-2 detection in RNA from naso/oropharyngeal swabs or saliva
- Based on Charité Berlin protocol (E/RdRP genes) recommended by WHO
- 2X One-Step RT-PCR Master Mix included
- Compatible with standard real-time PCR instruments
- CE-IVD-marked version available
*Expires 31 December 2020.