Recent evidence indicates that cell-free circulating DNA and RNA contain valuable information for the discovery of biomarkers that can help with early detection of certain cancer types and for monitoring the disease status.
Cell-free Circulating (cfc) DNA and RNA Purification Kits developed by our partner Norgen provide an efficient method for the purification of cell-free circulating DNA, RNA, exosomal RNA or total nucleic acids from variable volumes of plasma/serum or urine samples.
Cell-free Circulating DNA & RNA Purification Kits
- All sizes of cfc DNA, cfc RNA and exosomal RNA, incl. microRNA
- High-quality, inhibitor-free cfc DNA or cfc RNA
- Fresh, preserved or frozen plasma/serum or urine samples
- Convenient spin column format
- Rapid and simple - 15 to 45 minutes depending on sample volume
- Flexible final elution volumes
- Compatible with various downstream applications, incl. NGS
*Expires 31 October 2020.