NEW! Edi-G KO Cell Lines
- Over 2,000 validated clonal knockout cell lines
- Gene knockout in commonly used cell lines like HEK293T or HeLa
- 100% knockout and complete loss of gene function
- Sequencing data provided in the data sheet
- Parental control included for loss-of-function comparison
- Corresponding cell lysates available
A gene knockout (KO) cell line is a powerful research tool that allows the identification of a gene’s function through the loss-of-function phenotype.
Our partner EdiGene has developed an innovative and highly efficient CRISPR/Cas9 approach to design, perform and validate gene knockout in the most commonly used human cells such as HEK293T, HeLa, HCT116, HepG2, A549 and Jurkat to speed up your research and save research money.
Over 2,000 ready-made knockout cell lines (Edi-G KO Cell Lines) are provided. The included parental control enables disease-related gene function and pathway analysis in isogenic cell lines. To validate gene knockout, the target region of each Edi-G KO Cell Line has been sequenced twice to ensure each allele of the target gene contains an insertion/deletion mutation but not an in-frame mutation.