Gene Fragments are double-stranded, linear DNA molecules which can be used independently or be easily assembled and cloned into the vector of your choice using a variety of cloning methods, including Gibson Assembly.
They are manufactured applying the same high-fidelity synthesis chemistry used for all our gene synthesis services and are characterized by a faster delivery time, more economical pricing and greater flexibility.
Gene Fragments can be used for a variety of applications
- Molecular cloning including Gibson Assembly
- gRNA expression cassettes for CRISPR/Cas9-based gene editing
- Donor constructs for gene editing
- Templates for in vitro transcription
- Cassettes for recombinant antibody production
||Amount / Accuracy
||500 ng of lyophilized dsDNA
>85% of recombinant colonies obtained from cloning a gene fragment will contain the desired insert.
*The final price of a synthesis may vary depending on the complexity of the synthesis. For detailed pricing just send us a quote request.
Send us your synthesis request