Our partner Cellecta has developed flexible and scalable broad-based screening and analysis approaches for drug target and biomarker discovery using CRISPR technology. Their tools include custom and off-the-shelf pooled CRISPR libraries facilitating genome-wide functional screening and the identification and validation of genes involved in critical biological and disease pathways.
To improve sgRNA effectiveness Cellecta routinely uses the HEAT-modified sgRNA design in its constructs and libraries.
Cellecta CRISPR Screening Libraries
- CRISPR Human and Mouse Genome-Wide Libraries
- CRISPRa Human and Mouse Genome-Wide Libraries
- CRISPRi Human and Mouse Genome-Wide Libraries
- Cas9 Expression Vectors
- CRISPRtest Functional Cas9 Activity Kits
- CRISPR Custom Constructs and Libraries
CRISPR/Cas9-based Genome Engineering Overview