Our partner RayBiotech has developed hundreds of antibody arrays and thousands of immunoassays for the efficient analysis of proteins involved in inflammation, angiogenesis, apoptosis, cell growth and signal transduction.
The products are designed for the measurement of cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, phosphorylated targets, immunoglobulins and other immunological markers in a variety of species. They provide a fast, sensitive and economical method to determine protein levels in different sample types including serum, plasma, urine, cell culture supernatants as well as cell and tissue lysates.
15% OFF* RayBio Antibody Arrays & ELISA Kits
RayBio ELISA Kits
- High sensitivity and specificity
- High reproducibility and broad linear range
- >3000 target analytes covering 14 different species
- >3000 literature citations
RayBio Antibody Arrays
- High sensitivity - pg/ml to ng/ml levels
- More data, less sample
- >700 antibody arrays
- Membrane and glass slide format
*Expires 30 June 2018