Gradient-based exosome isolation with increased yields and purity
For researchers needing highly pure exosomes, sucrose or OptiPrep™ (iodixanol) density gradient ultracentrifugation are the methods of choice. However, sample preparation prior to the density gradient is a time-consuming and multi-step process.
To streamline the pre-density gradient procedure, our partner SBI has developed ExoMAX™ Opti Enhancer, an easy-to-use reagent that can move samples to the density gradient in three easy steps.
NEW! ExoMAX™ Opti Enhancer
- High purity - separation of exosomes from viruses and protein aggregates
- High yield - delivers more exosomes than the traditional protocol
- More hands-free - three simple steps before the density gradient
- Flexible - compatible with biomarker discovery and functional assays
- Scalable - pellet exosomes from any volume of conditioned media or biofluid
NEW! XCF™ COMPLETE Exosome & cfDNA Isolation Kits
Simultaneous purification of cfDNA and exosomes from serum or plasma for comprehensive biomarker research.
Exosome Research Reagents and Services