BioCat GmbH General Terms [Deutsche Version]
- All products delivered by BioCat GmbH are for research purposes only.
- The products are only to be used by trained users in laboratories equipped to perform life science research.
- Restrictions by the local law have to be respected by the purchaser.
- By placing an order for a GVO product (genetically modified organism) you declare that you are working in an appropriate location (S1/S2 laboratory) according to the applicable rules and regulations in your country.
- No license or immunity under any patent is either granted or implied by the sale of any of our products.
- BioCat's warranty is to meet the specifications outlined in the accompanying data sheets and does not exceed the purchase price for the products.
- All prices are net and are subject to change.
- No responsibility is taken for the correctness of prices (errors accepted).
- Products are not returnable.
- Within Germany BioCat charges a shipping and handling fee of EUR 17.
- Customers in Heidelberg do not have to pay any shipping & handling charges, regardless if products are perishable or not.
- Shipping and handling charges for shipments to countries other than Germany, please inquire.
- Payment terms are 30 days net unless specified otherwise. BioCat GmbH reserves the right to charge administration fees and interest for late payments.
- Reservation of proprietary rights. BioCat GmbH remains owner of products until full payment is received.
Legal DataDr. Michael Ehret
Dr. Michael Hartmann
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 336519
Banking AccountSparkasse Heidelberg
672 500 20