- ELISAs for the Quantification of Protein Phosphorylation (Cell Based)
- ELISAs for the Quantification of Protein Phosphorylation (using Cell Lysates)
- Phosphoprotein Enrichment
- Protein Phosphorylation Profiling by Antibody Arrays
- Protein Phosphorylation Profiling by Antibody Chips
- Protein Protein Interaction Screening by Antibody Arrays
- Receptor Tyrosin Kinase Phosphorylation Profiling by Antibody Arrays
* Four different array based systems for protein phosphorylation proﬁling:
Full Moon Biosystems´ Phospho Antibody Chips contain phospho site specific antibodies as well as control antibodies for the non phosphorylated protein for several cell signalling pathways. You can measure changes in phosphorylation status at specific sites in treated/untreated resp. diseased/undiseased cell and tissue lysates as well as body fluids.
Hypromatrix‘s AntibodyArrays™ contain hundreds of high quality antibodies against well-studied proteins. Protein lysates from cells or tissues can be hybridized to these arrays and the phosphorylation status regarding the represented proteins can be monitored by immunodetection using anti phosphotyrosine-
HRP, anti phosphoserine-HRP, or anti phosphothreonine-HRPP
Raybio´s Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Phosphorylation Antibody Arrays contain phospho-specific antibodies to 71 different phosphorylated RTK´s or phospho-site specific antibodies to 17 different phosphorylated EGFR family members. Now you can simultaneously identify the relative phosphorylation levels of 71 different human receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) in cell lysates and the relative phosphorylation levels of EGF Receptors at 17 different phosphorylation sites in cell lysates.
Panomics‘ TranSignal Phosphotyrosine Proﬁling Array Kits contain membranes with 38 immobilized SH2 domains and all reagents to proﬁle interacting partners (SH2 domains) of tyrosine phosphorylated proteins. Special versions of the SH2 Domain Array kits are available for proﬁling the interaction partners of phosphorylated growth factors EGFR, PDGFR, and IGF-IR.
* Cell Based ELISA Kits for Quantiﬁcation of Protein Phosphorylation
The RayBio™ Cell-Based Protein Phosphorylation ELISA Kits are very rapid, convenient and sensitive assay kits which can be used for measuring the relative amount of protein phosphorylation and monitoring the effect of various treatment, inhibitors (such as siRNA or chemicals), or activators in cultured cell lines without preparing cell lysates and tedious Western Blot detection.
Cell-Based ELISA kits are available for general phospotyrosine quantification as well as for quantification of EGFR-, ERK 1/2-, JNK-, P38 MAPK-, Stat1-, Stat3-, and Stat5- phosphorylation.