• Total RNA isolated from a wide variety of common and hard-to-obtain tissues
• Isolation without the use of columns, therefore all RNAs including microRNAs are present
• Extensive quality control procedures to ensure high quality
• Documentation of tissues´ clinical histories available upon request
BioCat offers total RNA preparations from mouse, rat, dog, bovine, pig, rabbit, sheep, horse, guinea pig, hamster, chicken, cat and plant tissues. The RNA is provided ready-to-use for Northern blotting, cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, RNAse protection, and RNA differential display.
To find the total RNA isolated from your tissue of interest, click on the corresponding species, tissue type, disease etc. in the Tissue Related Overview list.
- Northern Blotting, RT-PCR, and RACE
- cDNA probe for profiling study in gene expression
- RNA protection and primer extension
- cDNA synthesis and cDNA library construction
- RNA differential display
- Purification of mRNA
Zyagen’s RNA samples are treated with RNase-free DNase to remove residual DNA, precisely quantified, and stored at -80°C. The integrity of each RNA sample as indicated by intact ribosomal RNA is verified by denatured agarose gel electrophoresis. The purity of RNA is assessed by spectrophotometer (A260/A280: 1.8-2.1).