|Quantity:||12 transformations (6 x 50 ul)|
|Please note:||Genetically modified organism (GVO), see General Terms.|
ER2738 Electrocompetent Cells (which are unique to our partner Lucigen) for phage display library screening have a very high transformation efficiency (≥2 x 10e10 cfu/ug), enabling you to create extremely large libraries.
• Phage display library construction and screening
• Antibody epitope mapping
• Peptide ligand identification
• Protein:Protein interaction identification
• Directed evolution of proteins
• Find tumor antigens, candidates for therapeutic antibodies, enzyme inhibitors, receptor agonists, etc.
Transformation efficiency of Phage Display Cells. Electrocompetent cells of the indicated strains were prepared according to Lucigen´s proprietary method. All cells were transformed using pUC DNA according to the manufacturer´s protocol and plated on YT plates containing carbenicillin, X-Gal, and IPTG.