Primary cells are offered for applications in different research areas including diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular system, dermatology, neurobiology, osteology and systems biology. They are often preferred over transformed or immortalized cell lines because they are more representative of cells in vivo. The cells are classified according to classical anatomy systems such as hematopoietic, endocrine, neural, etc. and further classified according to their cell lineage and developmental stage.
- (Pre)Adipocytes (human, mouse, rat)
- Bone Marrow Cells (human)
- Cardiovascular Cells (human)
- Endothelial Cells (human, bovine, porcine)
- Fibroblasts (human)
- Hepatocytes (human, rat)
- Keratinocytes (human)
- Kidney Cells (human)
- Mesothelial Cells (human)
- Neuronal Cells (human, rat)
- Bone Cells
- Skeletal Muscle Cells (human)
- Skin Cells (human)
- Smooth Muscle Cells (human, bovine, porcine)
The corresponding Cell Culture Media are also provided.
For the quick and gentle detachment and dissociation of adherent cells to be used in downstream applications, Detachin Cell Detachment Reagent is offered. It has been used successfully for a wide variety of adherent cells, including primary cells, grown in all known tissue culture plastic ware.