- Chromogenic Substrates for IHC
- Conjugates for IHC Detection
- Counterstaining and Mounting
- Diluents for IHC-optimized Antibodies and Conjugates
- IHC Detection Systems (Biotin based)
- IHC Detection Systems (Non Biotin based, 1 Step Procedure)
- IHC Detection Systems (Non Biotin based, 2 Step Procedure)
- Non Specific Binding Reduction/Blocking Solutions for IHC
- Pretreatment/Antigen Retrieval Reagents for IHC
- Wash Buffer for IHC
BioCat is pleased to offer Genemed´s extremely sensitive IHC Detection kits: You can choose from Acu-Stain kits using biotinylated antibodies and streptavidin conjugates, and Power-Stain non biotin systems with optimal signal to noise ratio by avoiding any biotin based background staining.
The PowerStain non biotin systems use PolyHRP- or PolyAP-conjugates to locate where the mouse or rabbit primary antibody is bound to the target antigen, and are available as two step- or time saving one step- procedure kits.
On top of the IHC detection systems, BioCat is offering Genemed´s reagents such as counterstaining & mounting media, antigen retrieval substances, antibody diluents, wash buffers, blocking solutions, chromogenic substrates, etc. as individual products.