· Individual labeling of up to 1 million cells
· Stable integration for tracking descendants
· Ready for Illumina HiSeq sequencing
· Sequence verified
· Full-length sequence guaranteed
· Perfect for native protein expression
Superior monoclonal antibodies raised against native proteins - mostly full-length proteins expressed in human cell lines
· Exosome enrichment in biofluids or culture media
· microRNA and protein biomarker discovery
· Simple one-step precipitation
· No time-consuming ultracentrifugation
Supermonomeric Red Fluorescent Protein
· Superior performance in fusions
· Low cytotoxicity
· No dimers even at high concentration
· Fast maturation and high stability - for long-term experiments
Full spectrum of reagents needed for exosome research.
Full-length cDNA, ORF and shRNA clones as well as siRNA and yeast knockout strains.
microRNA-adapted shRNA with guaranteed knockdown in lentiviral or retroviral vectors.
All information about gene engineering using CRISPR Cas9 or TALEN.
Subscribe to the BioCat Email Newsletter and receive a 50 € voucher.
· TissueScan qPCR Arrays
· cDNA & ORF Clone Search
· Trilencer-27 siRNA Sets
· HuSH-29 shRNA Sets
· Viral ORF Clone Collection
· TrueMAB Monoclonal Antibodies
· UltraMAB IHC Antibodies
· Recombinant Proteins
Boyden chamber- and gap closure-based assays are provided for the analysis of cell migration and invasion.
A broad portfolio of sensitive assays to quantify oxidative stress is offered.
© BioCat GmbH