Use the Product Search to easily find your product of interest. You can search for:
K31 will return all products starting with this term, e.g. K311-400-BV
Product name or key word(s)
Wildcards (*) are set automatically, i.e. west will return products containing the term western but also West Nile Virus
· Exosome enrichment in biofluids or culture media
· microRNA and protein biomarker discovery
· Simple one-step precipitation
· No time-consuming ultracentrifugation
Superior monoclonal antibodies raised against native proteins - mostly full-length proteins expressed in human cell lines
Supermonomeric Red Fluorescent Protein
· Superior performance in fusions
· Low cytotoxicity
· No dimers even at high concentration
· Fast maturation and high stability - for long-term experiments
The revolution in targeted genome engineering
· Large collection of cDNA cloning and expression lentivectors
· Generation of high-titer lentivirus
· Efficient delivery into a wide range of mammalian cells
· Custom cloning & packaging services available
· Human and Mouse Adiponectin
· Human, Mouse and Rat Insulin
· Human, Mouse and Rat Proinsulin
· Human and Mouse C-Peptide
· Highest accuracy
· High speed and processivity
· High yields up to 30kb
The lentiviral design enables efficient delivery and sustained expression for long term experiments as wells as efficient targeting of non-dividing cells. The length and design of the HuSH-29 hairpin expression clones is an important improvement over the use of traditional 21mer shRNA designs.
Our special offer covers selected Endura™ Competent E.coli for the maintainance of unstable clones, OverExpress™ Competent E.coli for the expression of difficult or even toxic proteins using any E.coli T7 vector and CJ236 Electrocompetent E.coli for high efficiency transformation and creation of uracil-containing DNA for site-directed mutagenesis.
Offer valid until June 28, 2013.
Boyden chamber- and gap closure-based assays are provided for the analysis of cell migration and invasion.
A broad portfolio of sensitive assays to quantify oxidative stress is offered.
Visit BioCat at the 3rd Heidelberg Forum for Young Life Scientists
6 - 7 June 2013 in Heidelberg
Get 50% discount on the second and subsequent vectors when ordering two or more vectors with the same fluorescent protein.
Peptide microarrays in any quantity and with any content you need with the new PEPperPRINT technology.
Benefit from outstanding cytosine conversion rates and fast protocols using DNA Bisulfite Modification Kits
© 2013 BioCat GmbH