· Sequence verified
· Full-length sequence guaranteed
· Perfect for native protein expression
· Exosome enrichment in biofluids or culture media
· microRNA and protein biomarker discovery
· Simple one-step precipitation
· No time-consuming ultracentrifugation
Superior monoclonal antibodies raised against native proteins - mostly full-length proteins expressed in human cell lines
Supermonomeric Red Fluorescent Protein
· Superior performance in fusions
· Low cytotoxicity
· No dimers even at high concentration
· Fast maturation and high stability - for long-term experiments
· Large collection of cDNA cloning and expression lentivectors
· Generation of high-titer lentivirus
· Efficient delivery into a wide range of mammalian cells
· Custom cloning & packaging services available
Select from five all-in-one CRISPR-Cas9 cloning vectors with different promoter options to express a human codon-optimized Cas9 nuclease as well as any gRNA sequence of your choice linked to the tracrRNA. SBI's vectors have been tested and utilized successfully by hundreds of researchers around the world.
*Offer valid until December 31, 2013.
Profile hundreds of proteins on a single array using RayBiotech Antibody Arrays. The identical antibody pairs used for the RayBiotech C- and G-series Cytokine Antibody Arrays are contained in the corresponding ELISA Kits recommended for array data validation.
Boyden chamber- and gap closure-based assays are provided for the analysis of cell migration and invasion.
A broad portfolio of sensitive assays to quantify oxidative stress is offered.
· TissueScan qPCR Arrays
· cDNA & ORF Clone Search
New! Lentiviral ORF Clones!
· Trilencer-27 siRNA Sets
· Lentiviral shRNA Sets
· Viral ORF Clone Collection
· TrueMAB Monoclonal Antibodies
· UltraMAB IHC Antibodies
· Recombinant Human Proteins
Get 50% discount on the second and subsequent vectors when ordering two or more vectors with the same fluorescent protein.
Peptide microarrays in any quantity and with any content you need with the new PEPperPRINT technology.
© BioCat GmbH